柠檬小姐-全对话/结局翻译 #2 结局1

不是专业翻译,如有错误欢迎各位指出! 

二创请随意取用,不需要我的授权,但不可以抄袭

译者:@Yumekui_ @埋四水 

素材来源:@孤独音符 和他的粉丝们  特别感谢:@温柔的HIM7

结局达成方法详见:全网首发!恐怖游戏《柠檬小姐》全结局收录!

 

全文献翻译见:【柠檬小姐】全文献翻译-Ms.LemonS

https://b23.tv/dR94t8q 

警告:本文中或有引起不适的图片

BOSS战前:

Well, I think that’s it.

嗯,就这样吧。

Congratulations.

恭喜你。

To be fair, your performance was not the best.

说实话,你的表现并不是十分完美。

Don’t get me wrong, it was alright,

别误会,没关系的,

but it’s so…

不过确实是有点…

BOSS战开始:

Boring! Boring! Boring! Boring!

没劲!乏味!无聊至极!

Come on, let’s have some fun.

喂,一起玩点有意思的吧。

BOSS战失败:

Get up,

起来,

please, get up.

请,起,来。

Don’t die.

别死了啊。

I want to play with you some more.

我还没和你玩够呢。

Open your eyes.

把眼睛睁开。

BOSS战成功:

(Luxia)Not now.

(Luxia)拜托。

Please not now.

别在这个节骨眼上。

I want to play with him a bit more.

让我再和他玩会儿。

Please I beg you.

求求你了。

(Ms.LemonS)My apologgies.

(Ms.LemonS)不好意思。

Thanks for buying enough time.

谢谢你为我争取时间。

I’m amazed that you are still alive.

没想到你能撑到现在。

She likes to go over the line sometimes.

她有的时候是有点冒失。

Well, lucky you.

嗯~算你走运咯。

Anyway, I think I owe you something for this,

总之,是我欠了你个人情,

and as appreciation for your help,

作为报答,

I will provide you with some valuable information.

我这有些有用的情报。

Here, I created some files with recovery codes on your computer.

哝,我在你的电脑里创建了一些包含恢复代码的文件。

If you’re smart enough, you’ll figure out where to use them.

要是你够聪明的话,你会搞明白怎么用它们的。

Well, I guess we’re even now.

嘛,现在咱俩两清了。

I don’t want this to happen once more.

我可不想再有下次了。

So I won’t let you in here again.

也就是说,我不会再让你进来了。

I had fun and I hope you too.

希望你和我一样玩的开心。

Goodbye.

拜拜。

资源下载: