不是专业翻译,如有错误欢迎各位指出!
二创请随意取用,不需要我的授权,但不可以抄袭
译者:@ @
素材来源:@ 和他的粉丝们 特别感谢:@
结局详情及达成方法详见:全网首发!恐怖游戏《柠檬小姐》全结局收录!
其他翻译见:【柠檬小姐/番茄先生】全对话/结局/文献翻译
警告:本文中或有引起不适的图片
刀了:
Well, you tried, to say the least.
嗯,至少可以说,你尽力了。
But you can’t kill me
但仅凭一块随处可见的金属片
with some random piece of metal that you found.
你是无法杀死我的。
骷髅眼睛:
There is no way you actually did this.
没想到你真的做到了。
I’m actually impressed.
真是令我脑洞大开。
I could get rid of any knife
任何利刃都无法伤我分毫。
but even I can’t get rid of this skull’s curse.
而这头骨的诅咒,纵然是我也无法抵抗。
This is incredible.
太不可思议了。
I’m so proud of you,
我真为你感到骄傲,
but all your efforts were in vain.
但这一切努力不过竹篮打水一场空罢了。
Because she definitely won’t let me die like that
因为她绝不会允许我就这样死掉,
and that’s a bummer.
真是遗憾。
Lorelai:
(Lorelai)Well, she’s right.
(Lorelai)嗯,她说的没错。
I just can’t let this happen.
我当然不会让这种事发生。
Greetings, sorry for interrupting your little conversation.
贵安,冒昧打断了你们的谈话。
But live of this person is actually very important to me.
但此人的性命对我而言属实至关重要。
You see, I live in this body too.
是这样的,我也住在这个身体里。
So I just can’t let her…
所以我实在不能放任她…
DIE.
去死。
In this world,
在这个世界上,
there are so many timelines, so many possibilities, so many…
有无限的时间线,无限的可能,无限的
Realities.
现实。
So, what if I will tell you
若是我说,
that the reality where we are right now
我们现在所处的现实
is no longer the one where you stabed her.
已不是你刚刚刺伤她的那个现实。
And the reality where you will be in the moment
而你将要去的那个现实
is the one where you never existed.
是一个你从未存在过的现实。
Isn’t this exciting?
是不是很刺激?
So let’s change the reality once again.
那么,让我们迎接下一个现实吧。
注:也就是说在Lorelai出现的时候已经更换过一次现实了,消失的头骨也证明了这一点。
游戏网址:https://oxtord.itch.io/mslemons
游戏作者