#结局10-文档12|note5|柠檬形态2-柠檬小姐/番茄先生翻译

不是专业翻译,如有错误欢迎各位指出! 

二创请随意取用,不需要我的授权,但不可以抄袭

译者:@ @ 

素材来源:@ 和他的粉丝们  特别感谢:@

结局详情及达成方法详见:全网首发!恐怖游戏《柠檬小姐》全结局收录!

 

其他翻译见:【柠檬小姐/番茄先生】全对话/结局/文献翻译

警告:本文中或有引起不适的图片

愤怒10:

This is awful.

胸无点墨。

Just terrible.

一塌糊涂。

Your results are so horrendous.

这成绩简直惨不忍睹。

But I shouldn’t blame you for that, right?

但我不该因此而责怪你,不是吗?

Lamia老师来嘞:

(Lamia)No, you should.

(Lamia)当然不是。

This human is pathetic.

这可悲的人类。

Just worthless.

简直一无是处。

What are you even capable of?

你到底有什么用。

Oh, I know.

哦 有了。

Let’s play a game.

我们玩个游戏吧。

A very simple one.

很简单。

课堂游戏:

It’s called Rock Paper Scissors.

叫做剪刀石头布。

The rules are simple.

规则很简单。

Rock beats Scissors.

石头克剪刀。

Scissors beat Paper and Paper beats Rock.

剪刀克布,布克石头。

Each of us will choose one of these,

我们任选一个,

and then we will simultaneously show

同时出,

each other what we have chosen.

看谁赢。

So here is the deal.

就这样。

We will play three times.

玩三局。

If I win you one time, I will cut off your left hand.

如果我赢一局,切你左手。

If I win two times in a row,

如果我连赢两局,

I will also gouge up your eye.

挖你左眼。

And if I win three times in a row,

如果我连赢三局,

I will also kick you out of this game forever.

我就把你踢出游戏,永远滚蛋。

But if you would beat me even once,

但凡你赢我一局,

I will take back all my words and leave you alone.

我将收回我所有的话,饶你一命。

Sounds good. 

听上去不错吧。

Okay let’s start.

行了 开始吧。

第一局:

Here goes your hand.

你的左手我收下了。

第二局:

Here goes your eye.

你的左眼我收下了。

第三局:

Well, that’s three.

这样,就是三次咯。

游戏网址:https://oxtord.itch.io/mslemons

游戏作者

资源下载: